- SUMO Heavy - Things We Like: The Friday Five for August 5, 2011 http://fb.me/IAAys95r-6 days ago
- Magento Coupon Generator Customers: We Want to Hear From You http://fb.me/156ZqZUpb-1 week ago
- Things We Like: The Friday Five 'Big Infographics' Edition - SUMO Heavy Industries http://bit.ly/rbO1vN-1 week ago
- @albertoaira let know if you have questions-2 weeks ago
- @albertoaira You can use it for enterprise 1.9 and above-2 weeks ago
SUMO is Big Commerce
We started as a web development company that created all types of online
experiences: from simple brochure-ware web sites to full marketing campaigns
to web applications. In the process we learned that eCommerce really needs its own
category in the creative, development, and marketing process.
Bart Mrozbart at sumoheavy.com | twitter: bartmroz
Every business has a “suit”, and Bart is ours. Bart's the hub for all of our communication, and will be your primary touch point during our requirements gathering phase. Get to know him, get friendly with him. He's your key to getting what you want. Not only that, but he's a big guy and he's our bill collector. So seriously. This is a guy you want on your side.
Robert Brodierobert at sumoheavy.com | twitter: bob_brodie
Businesses need to stay on task — that's where Robert comes in. Developers and artists often need help understanding each other, and Robert will make sure that your functions and pixels come together to deliver exactly what's on your mind. Mind reading is a tough job though, so keep those thoughts clean people.
John Suderjohn at sumoheavy.com | twitter: johnsuder
Our creative catalyst and the guy that makes the late-night napkin doodles into reality. John understands how business gets done — and he'll make sure it looks great too. Just don't ask him to __________. (He'll do anything for your site, but he won't do that.)